Love you is not the way back, even if time wasted, all the way to have you

Autumn is coming to an end. It's snowing in Hokkaido, and I'm in a small southern city. An autumn rain, a leaf, a lonely mood, cool, withered. A warm sun, a drop of dew, a boundless autumn, colorful, warm.

Autumn, one side is the sadness of endless falling trees, the other side is the joy of "frost leaves are red than February flowers". Just like, at this time I, one side is the yearning of deep love, the other side is the bumps and turns of life. The road of life, always meet all kinds of people and things, but not all meet have a future, only those who have a good heart can have the spark of love, and then the burning of love.

You are in the autumn wind, dark hair, elegant, clear lips, enthusiasm, everything is what I have dreamed of countless times. When the season becomes tepid, love is in full swing, and the happy time is the eternal scenery on the road of love.@fpgamall

Why are you so sad and so sentimental? Is waiting for love too long, or is love the way it is now. It's hard to love a person. It's always confusing. The two people who originally loved each other went their separate ways when they walked. The people in the two worlds suddenly fell in love. However, is the time too ruthless or the love too mean? I don't want to go deep into the past right and wrong, just want to love you for the rest of my life, even if it is a challenge to life, but also have the courage to face it.

When love is too hard, people always hope to love each other in the next life. But I can't say the next life. Life is like the morning dew, in a hurry, who will meet in the next life, I can't imagine, even if I met you, is everything just right? Maybe I won't see you at all. Life is always in the bustle of exhausted, love is always devastated by time and space, do not seize the present time, perhaps love also want to slip through the fingers.ballpoint metal pen twist

Falling in love with one person is an opportunity, and two people falling in love at the same time is one in ten thousand chances. Now, I love you and you love me, and that's all the motivation we've decided to be together, even if it's time to carry on. In the future, I love you, you also love me, this is the sublimation of life, even if burned together into ashes, but also into the soil of happiness. If love is like this, so is life.

I'm not worried that all the promises will come to nothing, because love is a deep desire in my heart, not driven by material interests. One heart, one world, when one strives hard, the other is the power of the heart. Bitterness and bitterness are in the heart, happiness and happiness are in the heart. As wide as the heart is, the road of love is as wide as possible.

At this moment, I tick beat the words of the heart, you walk in the autumn, I write you, you see me. Year after year, so, year after year, so. Autumn leaves are taken away, but will not take away the courage and faith of luxuriant branches.

                       ブランド靴コピー

Love you is not the way back, even if time wasted, all the way to have you

评论

此博客中的热门博文

今年流行っているのは「鉛筆靴」です。

YOKIDOLL-オナニー代わりになる最高のオナホ